THE POWER OF PURE HYPOCHLOROUS ACID
Vashe Wound Solution helps to cleanse the wound and accomplish the goals of wound bed preparation in a biocompatible, safe, effective, and natural way. This solution of hypochlorous acid (HOCl) acts as a preservative that inhibits microbial contamination within the solution. Vashe Wound Solution has the highest concentration of pure HOCl.
KNOW THE IMPORTANCE OF pH
STAY IN THE ZONE WITH NZT 5.5
- Non-cytotoxic and skin-neutral pH2
- Removes microorganisms3
- Debridement, irrigation4
SAFE FOR ALL TYPES OF WOUNDS
- Acute and chronic dermal lesions
- Stage I-IV pressure ulcers
- Stasis ulcers
- Diabetic ulcers
- Post-surgical wounds
- First- and second-degree burns
- Abrasions and minor irritations of the skin
- Grafted and donor sites
For more in-depth information about the Vashe difference, please see the following resources.
1. Block SS, ed. Disinfection, sterilization, and preservation. Philadelphia: Lea & Febiger; 2000. 2. Wang L, et al: Hypochlorous acid as a potential would care agent: Part I, Stabilized hypochlorous acid: A component of the inorganic armamentarium of innate immunity. J Burns Wounds. 2007;6:65-79. 3. Robson MC. Treating chronic wounds with hypochlorous acid disrupts biofilm. Today’s Wound Clinic. November/December. 4. Miller C, Mouhlas A. Significant cost savings realized by changing debridement protocol. Ostomy Wound Manage. 2014;9:9-8. 5. Vashe Would Solution data developed from USP 51 Antimicrobial testing. 6. Bohn GA, et al. Can the use of hypochlorous acid change your dressing selection? Poster Presentation: Symposium for Advanced Wound Care; 2013; Orlando, FL. 7. Nerandzic MM, Rackaityte E, Jury LA, Eckart K, Donksey CJ. Novel Strategies for Enhanced Removal of Persistent Bacillus anthracis Surrogates and Clostridium difficile Spores from Skin. PLoS One. 2013;8(7):e68706. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0068706.